See ya Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
SEE YA 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 13A. To and ___ (pendulum's movement)
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Hawaiian bigeye tuna
- 4a. Attacked like a flea
- 7a. Limb for a bicep curl
- 10a. "Break a ___!" ("Best of luck!")
- 11a. Notre-___ de Paris (medieval cathedral)
- ↶current12a. "See ya!"
- 13a. To and ___ (pendulum's movement)
- 14a. Mouse-user's target, maybe
- 15a. Actor ___ Thicke of "Growing Pains"
- 16a. ___ Mars, "That's What I Like" singer who is the co-owner of the alcohol brand SelvaRey Rum
- 18a. Modify, as the Constitution
- 19a. "Like father, like ___"
- 20a. Absolutely nail, as a pop quiz
- 21a. Mystical sorcerer
- 24a. Dwayne ___, "Black Adam" actor who is the co-owner of the alcohol brand Teremana Tequila
- 28a. Newcastle Brown ___ (English beer)
- 29a. Chimney's output
- 31a. Feta cheese source, maybe
- 32a. George ___, "Ticket to Paradise" actor who is the co-founder of the alcohol brand Casamigos Tequila
- 34a. Breathe heavily, as a dog
- 35a. Stovetop vessel
- 36a. Interrogative pronoun?
- 38a. Crooked or out of alignment, say
- 41a. Kate ___, "Almost Famous" actress who launched the alcohol brand King St
- 45a. Blacken slightly on a grill, say
- 46a. Vessel carried "up the hill" by Jack and Jill
- 48a. Actor ___ Vigoda of "The Godfather"
- 49a. Simba's mate in "The Lion King"
- 50a. ___ Ora, "Anywhere" singer who launched the alcohol brand Prospero Tequila
- 51a. "Buy ___" (Amazon alternative to "add to cart")
- 52a. Pirate patch site
- 53a. Miner's unrefined find
- 54a. ___ even (take revenge)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.