Silent communication system Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SILENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEM ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Donkey kin
- 2d. Thicken, as blood
- 3d. "Until the End of ___," song by Justin Timberlake that was re-recorded as a duet with Beyonce
- 4d. Eyeglasses, informally
- 5d. Brooklyn or Manhattan, for short
- 6d. Bad to the bone
- 7d. "The Tortoise and the Hare" author
- 8d. "___, humbug"
- 9d. "When They See Us" director DuVernay
- 10d. "Brand ___," duet by Pharrell Williams and Justin Timberlake
- 12d. ___ franca (common language)
- 13d. "Gangnam ___" (song by Psy)
- 18d. That fellow
- 19d. Needle-toothed fish
- 22d. Sailors' greeting
- 23d. "C" in ICU
- 24d. Recedes slowly, as a tide
- 25d. Suffixes with "organ" and "critic"
- 26d. Spiced Indian beverage
- 27d. Yin's partner
- 29d. Sound heard in a barbershop
- 30d. Damsel in distress rescuer
- 33d. "4 ___," song by Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
- 35d. Song by Nelly featuring Justin Timberlake: 2 wds.
- 35|Song by Nelly featuring Justin Timberlake: 2 wdsd.|Workit.
- 38d. Silent communication system: Abbr.
- 38|Silent communication system: Abbrd.|Asl.
- 40d. "New" prefix
- 44d. Hourglass grains
- 46|Helvetica or Times New Roman, ed.g.|Font.
- 46d. Helvetica or Times New Roman, e.g.
- 48d. Party in Kauai
- 49d. Word before "virus" or "biotic"
- 50d. Cub's foot
- 51d. "___ Baba and the Forty Thieves"
- 52d. Henry V, to Henry IV
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.