Slang for drop me a mail Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SLANG FOR DROP ME A MAIL ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 4D. New Deal organization: Abbr.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. DJs stacks: Abbr.
- 2d. "The Lovebirds" actress Issa
- 3d. Slang for "drop me a mail": Abbr.
- 4d. New Deal organization: Abbr.
- 5d. Relax in a bathtub
- 6d. Sentence fragment
- 7d. Singer Winehouse known for her track "Back to Black"
- 8d. "Fright ___," 80s horror movie starring Chris Sarandon and Amanda Bearse
- 9d. Reddish skin bump
- 10d. Giant pig
- 14d. "Straight Outta Compton" hip hop group: Abbr.
- 16d. Beach shade
- 20d. Marilyn Monroe's mark
- 21d. Cleveland's state
- 22d. "Just ___ minute!"
- 24d. Adobe file type: Abbr.
- 25d. "Days of ___ Lives"
- 26d. Year opener, for short
- 28d. "Ready or Not" actor Brody
- 29d. Not at all close
- 30d. "The Catcher in the ___" (Salinger's work)
- 32d. Michael Jordan's organization: Abbr.
- 33d. Solar object
- 35d. Absolutely perfect
- 38d. Strictly confidential
- 40d. ___ talk (pre-match speech)
- 41d. "For ___" (Father's Day sign)
- 42d. Norway's capital
- 43d. "___ God!": 2 wds.
- 44d. "The Dead ___," 80s horror movie starring Christopher Walken and Brooke Adams
- 46d. What a microwave does to food
- 48d. Pontiac muscle car: Abbr.
- 49d. "___ Barbie Girl...": 2 wds.
- 50d. What too much food can lead to?
- 51d. "Ready, ___, go"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.