Statue or sculpture eg Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
STATUE OR SCULPTURE EG 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 20D. Appliances to watch "FRIENDS," e.g.: Abbr.
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Male child
- 2d. Muhammad with gloves
- 3d. The ___ before the storm
- 4d. Dressing table object
- 5d. Barely manage with "out"
- 6d. "It's time to ___" (depart)
- 7d. Adhesive strip
- 8d. ___-Wan Kenobi from "Star Wars"
- 9d. Stuck car noise, e.g.
- 10d. Physique, slangily
- 16d. Winter footwear
- ↶current18d. Statue or sculpture, e.g.
- 20d. Appliances to watch "FRIENDS," e.g.: Abbr.
- 22d. "S" in "GPS," for short
- 24d. Predecessor of WTO: Abbr.
- 25d. Central Processing ___
- 26d. ___ Ferber ("So Big" writer)
- 27d. Camera output, for short
- 28d. "___ la la!"
- 29d. Former NFL player Curtis
- 33d. Award-winning journalist and "Science Friday" host Flatow
- 34d. Round-shaped flower container
- 37d. "I'm at a ___ for words"
- 38d. Flight landing status: Abbr.
- 40d. Neighbor of Kenya
- 41d. Ostrich's cousin
- 45d. Tic-___-toe
- 47d. Silly banter between lovers
- 48d. Colored eye part
- 49d. Final song of "Use Your Illusion I" by Gun N' Roses that is 10:16 minutes long and doesn't have any chorus
- 50d. "We ___ Boyz" (Wiz Khalifa song)
- 51d. Fertility clinic eggs
- 52d. ___ on one's nerves
- 54d. ___ Vegas
- 55d. Tickle the wrong way
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.