Store merchandises for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
STORE MERCHANDISES FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 19A. Foul, as weather
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Break between a school year
- 4a. Play a role
- 7a. Pro or con, in a debate
- 11a. G.I
- 12a. Cave callback
- 13a. Gray ___ (unclear situation)
- 14a. Put on TV
- 15a. "The ___," 1987 film directed by John Huston which is based on a short story by James Joyce
- 16a. Spirits that go with tonic
- 17a. Yoga accessory
- 18a. Store merchandises, for short
- 19a. Foul, as weather
- 20a. Be sorry about
- 22a. Chinese philosophy
- 24a. "When ___ a kid..": 2 wds.
- 26a. Make a boo-boo?
- 27a. Passing craze
- 30a. Agatha Christie's "Murder on the ___ Express"
- 33a. Vegas attraction with slot machines
- 35a. "Sunday Review" source: Abbr.
- 36a. Granola tidbit
- 38a. Stonestreet from "Modern Family"
- 39a. Genetic messenger: Abbr.
- 40a. Pee ___ River
- 41a. 2003 Irish film directed by Sean Walsh which is based on a novel by James Joyce
- 45a. 1967 film directed by Joseph Strick which is loosely based on a novel by James Joyce
- 49a. Des Moines state
- 50a. Lynyrd Skynyrd's song "___ Bird"
- 51a. Wedding promise: 2 wds.
- 52a. Radio conversation ender
- 53a. Month after July, for short
- 54a. "___ you see that?"
- 55a. Op-___ (newspaper columns)
- 56a. Tricky curve
- 57a. H, in Greek
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.