Stubborn stable member Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
STUBBORN STABLE MEMBER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 15A. Ice skater's surface
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Not well
- 4a. Amount of money owed
- 8a. Disco-loving character from "The Simpsons"
- 11a. China's ___ Zedong
- 12a. Line of Earth's rotation
- 13a. "Old what's-___-name"
- ↶current14a. Stubborn stable member
- 15a. Ice skater's surface
- 16a. Brand with the slogan "Just Do It"
- 17a. ___ Hines, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" actress who voices the lion, Kate in the sitcom "Father of the Pride"
- 19a. ___ Herman, "Bob's Burgers" actor who voices the animal trainer, Roy Horn in the sitcom "Father of the Pride"
- 20a. Brewery drink
- 21a. Alley-___ (NBA player's move)
- 22a. My Little ___ (horse-like Hasbro toy)
- 25a. Opposite of debit
- 29a. "Can you say that again?"
- 30a. Word after "New York" or "Kansas"
- 32a. Palindromic astronomical altar
- 33a. ___ Jones, "MADtv" actor who voices the gopher, Snack in the sitcom "Father of the Pride"
- 36a. Knot on a tree trunk
- 37a. "Take the road ___ traveled"
- 38a. Pretty Polynesian accessory
- 39a. Opposite of ace, in a test
- 41a. Confined, as a bird
- 43a. Medicine amount
- 44a. Frog's warty kin
- 46a. "Shutting" part of the eye
- 48a. ___ Goodman, "Monsters at Work" actor who voices the lion, Larry in the sitcom "Father of the Pride"
- 49a. Perm feature
- 50a. ___ Reed, The Velvet Underground member
- 51a. Piglet's playpen
- 52a. Liver secretion
- 53a. Fish and chips country, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.