Sudoku segment Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SUDOKU SEGMENT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Bottle opener's target
- 4a. Sweet toast topping
- 7a. "Pick a card, ___ card"
- 10a. Crude cartel group: Abbr.
- 12a. "You sneaky one, you!"
- 13a. Dove's call
- 14a. Close enough
- 15a. Loaded with calories, like some cakes
- 17a. Drink enjoyed next to a Christmas tree, for short
- 18a. Outdated and obsolete
- 20a. ___ Matsuyama, Japanese golfer who was the 2021 Masters Tournament champion
- 22a. Sergio ___ Fernandez, Spanish golfer who was the 2017 Masters Tournament champion
- 25a. ___ Sherman-Palladino, creator of "Gilmore Girls"
- 26a. It's unreturnable on the tennis court
- 27a. ___ for the books (unexpected)
- 29a. "Piece of cake!"
- 33a. Where the hole and flagstick are, on a golf course
- 35a. Number of fingers held up in a peace sign
- 38a. "Sloppy" deli sandwich
- 39a. "Ed, ___ n Eddy" of old cartoons
- 40a. Have allergies, say
- 41a. Instagram scroller's interruptions, for short
- 42a. Veiled words?: 2 wds.
- 45a. Sun sign with scales
- 47a. ___ Johnson, American golfer who was the 2020 Masters Tournament champion
- 50a. Gehrig of MLB
- 51a. Calligrapher's bottleful
- 52a. Place to be built on
- 54a. Lump of gunk
- 58a. Rhymer's tribute
- 59a. Cover with, as paint
- 60a. Regular guy?
- 61a. Sudoku segment
- 62a. Hopping mad state
- 63a. They may be lined up around a hill
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.