Suffix with Chin or Japan Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SUFFIX WITH CHIN OR JAPAN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 24D. Twins' number
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "The Time Machine" people
- 2d. Block of bread
- 3d. "___ power to you!"
- 4d. Non-glossy lipstick type
- 5d. ___ one (ticket phrase)
- 6d. Father in "Thor"
- 7d. Lounge in the jacuzzi, say
- 8d. Part five of six of a quote from the TV show "Gilmore Girls," that any dessert-lover can relate to?: 2 wds.
- 9d. "Life is full of ___ and downs"
- 15d. "Star Wars" or "Star Trek" genre: Hyph.
- 16d. Tit for ___
- 18d. In an unharmonious state
- 19d. Highschooler's transcript number: Abbr.
- 22d. London's ___ Ben
- ↶current23d. Suffix with "Chin" or "Japan"
- 24d. Twins' number
- 25d. Old-school rappers, slangily
- 26d. Rock's ___ Jovi
- 27d. No option in particular
- 28d. "One ___ time, please": 2 wds.
- 30d. "You think you're clever, eh?"
- 31d. Trivial point to pick
- 33d. Members of a week
- 37d. "Home ___ home"
- 38d. "May I have this ___?" (ballroom request)
- 39d. Final part of a quote from the TV show "Gilmore Girls," that any dessert-lover can relate to?
- 40d. ___ Bareilles who sang "Brave"
- 41d. ___ to (quite alike)
- 42d. Challenging to collect
- 43d. FAQ offering, briefly
- 44d. Just a hop, skip, and a jump away
- 45d. Attach, as a patch
- 46d. The ___ Four (Beatles' tribute band)
- 48d. "La-la" lead-in
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.