Suffix with king for a rulers country Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
SUFFIX WITH KING FOR A RULERS COUNTRY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 10A. Intense anger
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Jay-Z's genre
- 4a. Subway stop, for short
- ↶current7a. Suffix with "king" for a ruler's country
- 10a. Intense anger
- 11a. Retirement nest egg: Abbr.
- 12a. Big brass band instrument
- 13a. "___ of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," 2006 fantasy film with music by Hans Zimmer
- 15a. Body's processing center
- 16a. Imitate Usain Bolt, say
- 17a. Spring shape
- 18a. 2010 Christopher Nolan film starring Leonardo DiCaprio, with music by Hans Zimmer
- 22a. University VIP
- 23a. In ___ of (instead of)
- 25a. Irish novelist ___ O'Brien of "The Country Girls"
- 26a. Term similar to "sweetie" or "luv"
- 27a. "Sugar, spice, and everything ___" ("Powerpuff Girls" recipe)
- 31a. Distress call at sea
- 32a. "The ___ Samurai," 2003 epic film starring Tom Cruise, with music by Hans Zimmer
- 33a. Emily Dickinson or Robert Burns, for one
- 35a. "The ___ is on you" (responsibility)
- 36a. Narrow skirt opening
- 38a. Eden ___ Miami Beach Hotel (popular tourist stay)
- 40a. Surface that's mopped
- 42a. Christopher Nolan's 2017 historical war film, with music by Hans Zimmer
- 46a. Burj Khalifa's city
- 47a. Ocean off Georgia's and Florida's coast, for short
- 48a. Texter's "Just so you know": Abbr.
- 49a. James Bond, for one
- 50a. Like a wallflower
- 51a. Filming location
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.