Switch positions Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SWITCH POSITIONS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 36D. Arborist's concern
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Professor's degree: Abbr.
- 2d. Cochlea site
- 3d. December 31st, for one
- 4d. Actor Reeves from "The Matrix"
- 5d. "Give ___ break": 2 wds.
- 6d. Summary of a previous episode, say
- 7d. "Start with a clean ___," phrase that means to make a fresh start
- 8d. Prejudice
- 9d. ___ Meyers, actress from "Dark Horse"
- 10d. "On ___ Majesty's Secret Service"
- 12d. Rink or ring, e.g.
- 19d. "What are the ___?"
- 21d. "___ my words..."
- 22d. Soccer match shout
- 23d. Seldom seen
- 24d. Texas neighbor, for short
- 28d. Narcotics watchdog: Abbr.
- 30d. Up the ___ (raise the standard)
- 31d. Gas in a light?
- 32d. Actor Kelly from "Singin' in the Rain"
- 34d. Switch positions
- 36d. Arborist's concern
- 40d. Selects carefully
- 43d. ___ Martin, British luxury carmaker
- 44d. Innocent
- 46d. Flash of light
- 47d. Depart or leave
- 49d. ___ Zedong
- 50d. TV's beloved alien
- 52d. Word with "pen"
- 54d. Word after "ginger" or "bitter"
- 55d. "My Gal ___," 1942 film
- 56d. "Ed, ___ n Eddy," animated TV series
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.