Team sport that originated in India where the raider from one team tries to tag opponents without getting caught Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TEAM SPORT THAT ORIGINATED IN INDIA WHERE THE RAIDER FROM ONE TEAM TRIES TO TAG OPPONENTS WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 33A. "Raggedy" doll
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "I've cracked the case!"
- 4a. ___ it in the bud
- 7a. Gymgoer's physique, informally
- 10a. Growth on old cheese
- 12a. Actress Longoria of "The Sentinel"
- 13a. Belonging to us
- 14a. Water ___, swimming pool sport that originated in England and Scotland
- 15a. Olive that Popeye loves
- 16a. Swine's enclosure
- 17a. Large coffee holder
- 19a. "Leaving ___ Vegas" (1995 film starring Nicolas Cage)
- 21a. Visual representation of a person
- 24a. Lady who sang "Shallow"
- 25a. San Francisco's ___ Hill
- 26a. ___ fryer (trendy kitchen appliance)
- 28a. Reed that is a conductor's concern
- ↶current31a. Team sport that originated in India where the "raider" from one team tries to tag opponents without getting caught
- 33a. "Raggedy" doll
- 34a. Slap the handcuffs on
- 35a. Brian of ambient music
- 37a. Showed the path, say
- 38a. Cow's cafeteria?
- 40a. Yellow parts of eggs
- 42a. Sport from England where the ball is hit against a special wall with the player's hand
- 45a. Hula dancer's neckwear
- 46a. Word before "fishing" or "skating"
- 47a. Giant squid's deep home
- 49a. House near a tree house?
- 53a. "What's ___ dinner?"
- 54a. One whose hello is a "hee-haw"
- 55a. Geometry class calculation
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.