The TV series set in 1970s in New York City Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
THE TV SERIES SET IN 1970S IN NEW YORK CITY 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 55A. Munching sound for the Cookie Monster?
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Nocturnal mammal associated with caves
- 4a. "Frankly speaking..." on Facebook: Abbr.
- 7a. Sticky tree secretion
- 10a. Mystical glow surrounding a person, say
- 12a. ___-mo (sports replay speed, perhaps)
- 13a. Corn on the ___
- 14a. "___ Carter," TV series set in the 1940s based on Marvel Comics character Peggy Carter
- 16a. Elementary schooler's writing instruments
- 18a. Orange-fleshed tuber
- 20a. Alias initials
- 21a. "The Queen's ___," miniseries set in the 1950s based on a fictional chess prodigy
- 23a. Crunchy Chipotle order in a shell
- 27a. "You're hilarious!" online: Abbr.
- 29a. ___ Thai noodles (Asian dish)
- 30a. Clawed crustacean that walks sideways
- 31a. Retirement fund letters
- 32a. "___ was saying...": 2 wds.
- 33a. Bring on board, as a new employee
- 34a. Contact ___ (eyewear)
- 36a. ___-repeated (frequently occurring)
- 39a. Plant-based milk source
- 40a. Handyman's initials?
- 42a. "The Marvelous Mrs
- 44a. Train that stops at every station, for short
- 46a. "I'm not impressed" expression
- 47a. Pancake-flipping tool
- ↶current51a. "The ___," TV series set in 1970s in New York City
- 55a. Munching sound for the Cookie Monster?
- 56a. "Ghost Rider" actor Cage, fondly
- 57a. Sports team supporter, say
- 58a. What North is to South, for short
- 59a. Route-finding device, in a car: Abbr.
- 60a. Texter's "Holy cow!": Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.