The Bicentennial 1976 sci fi novelette by Isaac Asimov that was adapted into a 1999 film starring Robin Williams Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE BICENTENNIAL 1976 SCI FI NOVELETTE BY ISAAC ASIMOV THAT WAS ADAPTED INTO A 1999 FILM STARRING ROBIN WILLIAMS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 25D. "I see" at sea
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "What ___ I do to help?"
- 2d. Japanese tea ceremony sash
- 3d. More than plead, say
- 4d. Ryder Cup organization: Abbr.
- 5d. ___-advised (unwise)
- 6d. Mohawk's goo
- 7d. "Spell My ___ with an S," sci-fi short story by Isaac Asimov that was adapted into a 2014 short film directed by Samuel Ali
- 8d. Shape of a zero
- 9d. Lightbulb measure
- 11d. Every now and then?
- 14d. "Robin ___: Prince of Thieves" (1991 film)
- 15d. Scotsman's hat
- 18d. Prefix with "summer" or "night"
- 19d. Vincent van ___ ("Irises" painter)
- 20d. Holiday carol
- 21d. Canvas for a body painter
- 22d. Barbie's boyfriend
- 23d. "The Bicentennial ___," 1976 sci-fi novelette by Isaac Asimov that was adapted into a 1999 film starring Robin Williams
- 25d. "I see" at sea
- 26d. Separate, as laundry
- 27d. Wrist-elbow connecting bone
- 28d. Get closer to?
- 33d. Pursue non-platonically
- 34d. Marriott and Oberoi, for two
- 36d. Baker's measurement, briefly
- 37d. Pirate's grunt
- 38d. Parallel ones never meet
- 39d. Mosquito bite reaction
- 40d. ___ of thumb
- 41d. Double reed in a pit
- 42d. Say "check" into a mic
- 45d. Pedicurist's digit
- 46d. Furious feeling
- 47d. Cupcake tray material
- 48d. Up to today
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.