The Girl with the Tattoo best selling novel by Stieg Larsson that was originally written in Swedish Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE GIRL WITH THE TATTOO BEST SELLING NOVEL BY STIEG LARSSON THAT WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN SWEDISH 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 37D. Filled with anger?
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Karachi's home, for short
- 2d. Kanye West's "I ___ God": 2 wds.
- 3d. "Neither a borrower, ___..."
- 4d. Socrates and Aristotle, e.g.
- 5d. Height enhancer, for a clown
- 6d. Next of ___ (relatives)
- 7d. "I'll be with you ___ moments": 3 wds.
- 8d. Pasta, potatoes, and rice have them
- 9d. Say confidently
- 10d. "The Name of the ___," best-selling novel by Umberto Eco that was originally written in Italian
- 11d. Dynamite relative: Abbr.
- 16d. Word that suggests a name change
- 20d. Blind rage
- 21d. What a greedy person wants
- 22d. Wish ___ a star
- 23d. Sought damages in court
- 24d. "Bald" bird of prey
- 27d. AMC's "Better Call ___"
- 28d. Teen's skin woe
- 29d. New York's baseball team
- 31d. Cleft locale, for Henry Cavill
- 32d. Platform for Siri
- 36d. "The Girl with the ___ Tattoo," best-selling novel by Stieg Larsson that was originally written in Swedish
- 37d. Filled with anger?
- 38d. "Right makes ___" (Lincoln quote)
- 39d. ___ Jordan (Nike shoes)
- 40d. Persuade gently, with sweet-talk
- 41d. Prefix for the opposition
- 43d. Maroon 5's "___ Will Be Loved"
- 44d. ___ school (doctor's alma mater, for short)
- 45d. "As I see it," in textspeak: Abbr.
- 46d. "___ o' Shanter"
- 47d. Cotton gin inventor Whitney
- 48d. Game-match connector
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.