Third month for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THIRD MONTH FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 28A. Fabric flaw
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Skin breakout for an adolescent
- 5a. Sunrise direction
- 9a. Long ___ of the law
- 12a. Latte froth
- 13a. "Jane the Virgin" actress Rodriguez
- 14a. "Skip to my ___, my darlin'..."
- 15a. "Song of Solomon" author ___ Morrison
- 16a. Snatch forcibly
- 17a. Cereal grain in muesli
- 18a. ___ Springs, California
- 20a. First name for both, actor Downey Jr
- 22a. Tuber that rhymes with "ham"
- 24a. British restroom
- ↶current25a. Third month, for short
- 28a. Fabric flaw
- 30a. Muscat's country
- 34a. "And now, without further ___..."
- 35a. First name for both, actress Holmes and her character Burke from the movie "Abandon"
- 38a. Fixed payment of a loan: Abbr.
- 39a. First name for both, actor Nicholson and his character Torrance from the movie "The Shining"
- 41a. "___ takers?"
- 42a. Bodybuilder's iron-pumping place, for short
- 43a. Texter's "I'm astonished!": Abbr.
- 46a. ___ vu (familiar feeling)
- 48a. First name for both, actor Day-Lewis and his character Plainview from the movie "There Will Be Blood"
- 51a. "___ as directed" (instructions on medicine)
- 52a. New York's Madison ___, for short
- 53a. NBA team from Brooklyn
- 55a. From ___ to riches
- 59a. Suit accessory with a clip or a pin
- 60a. First name for both, actor Rockwell and his character Bell from the movie "Moon"
- 61a. ___ Seacrest, host of "American Idol"
- 62a. Recipe verb
- 63a. Nickname for a young Darth Vader
- 64a. TALK LIKE THIS
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.