Tic tac toe winning row perhaps Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TIC TAC TOE WINNING ROW PERHAPS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 28D. "Woe ___!": 2 wds.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Forensic lab sample
- 2d. Lima's country
- 3d. First four alphabets
- 4d. Tetley product
- 5d. Die-hard fan, say
- 6d. Unclothed, for one (anagram of "bear")
- 7d. "That's what's going on here!"
- 8d. Like Simon & Garfunkel
- 9d. Singer Lana ___ Rey ("Born to Die" singer)
- 14d. Dr
- 15d. Cuckoo's lookalike
- 17d. ___ Moines (Iowa city)
- 19d. Crunches targets
- 21d. PC connection port: Abbr.
- 23d. "I ___ your pardon"
- 24d. Sheep's cry
- 25d. 2022 and 2021, for short
- 26d. Host's prop, for short
- 27d. Tic-tac-toe winning row, perhaps
- 28d. "Woe ___!": 2 wds.
- 32d. "That," in Spain
- 33d. "Love ___," song by the Pet Shop Boys
- 36d. ___ Barry, former basketball player who is the son of retired NCAA basketball player Rick Barry
- 37d. Use a needle and thread
- 39d. ___ Manning, former football quarterback who is the son of retired NFL player Elisha Manning Jr.
- 40d. Toothpaste type
- 44d. David Guetta's music genre: Abbr.
- 46d. Bulleted listing
- 47d. What a lioness lacks
- 48d. ___ Boone, former baseball athlete who is the son of former baseball catcher and manager Bob Boone
- 49d. James Bond, e.g.
- 50d. Mendel's vegetable
- 51d. Overnight lodge
- 53d. Band-___
- 54d. ___-cone (ice dessert)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.