Twelve fruits eaten as a Spanish New Years Eve tradition to bring luck to each month of the new year Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
TWELVE FRUITS EATEN AS A SPANISH NEW YEARS EVE TRADITION TO BRING LUCK TO EACH MONTH OF THE NEW YEAR 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 40D. Name that goes with a password?
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Horror filmdom's "nightmarish" street?
- 2d. Garland worn in Maui
- 3d. Authentic ones, to a rapper
- 4d. "The Hunchback of ___ Dame"
- 5d. Prepare, as Earl Grey
- 6d. Blown ___ of proportion
- 7d. Think the world of
- 8d. Toshikoshi ___, noodles eaten as a Japanese New Year's Eve tradition for a long and healthy life
- 9d. ___-B, dental hygiene brand
- 10d. Geisha's coin
- 13d. Imagine to be
- 16d. Eighth out of eight, in a footrace
- 20d. Indian beach state
- 21d. "Oven" in "bun in the oven"
- 22d. On a solo trip, say
- 23d. Release, as pent up emotions
- 27d. Swiss mountaineer's view
- 28d. Actress Whitman of "Parenthood"
- 30d. Beekeeper in the 1997 Peter Fonda film
- 31d. They may be sealed to keep a secret
- 32d. Opus ___, sect in "The Da Vinci Code"
- 34d. Bigfoot's brother
- ↶current36d. Twelve ___, fruits eaten as a Spanish New Year's Eve tradition to bring luck to each month of the new year
- 40d. Name that goes with a password?
- 43d. Nunavut native
- 45d. Use an ax on
- 46d. ___ pouring, German New Year's Eve tradition that's meant to predict one's future
- 47d. Look at, unpleasantly
- 48d. Participate in the polls
- 52d. "Straight Outta Compton" rap group
- 53d. Atticus Finch, to Scott
- 54d. Destiny of good things, as per a popular proverb
- 55d. Yes on deck?
- 56d. Bring forth, as a genie
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.