Up above the world so Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 22A. Book unit
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. On the ___ (exactly on time)
- 4a. Use a needle and thread, say
- 7a. Rock concert blaster, for short
- 10a. "___ you serious?"
- 11a. In ___ (lavatory sign)
- 12a. Winnie-the-___
- 14a. ___ Cumberbatch, "Doctor Strange" actor whose name may remind you of an eggy dish
- 17a. ___ school (school that gets one ready for college)
- 18a. ___ science (subject that deals with analytics)
- 19a. "___ get down to business!" ("No kidding around!")
- ↶current20a. "...up above the world so ___..."
- 22a. Book unit
- 25a. ___-Cola
- 26a. ___ Lilly and Company (pharmaceutical giant)
- 27a. Wall Street worker's degree, perhaps: Abbr.
- 30a. ___ Jones, "24" actress whose name may remind you of a sundae fruit
- 33a. "A friend in need, is a friend ___"
- 35a. Lawn material
- 36a. "Every dog ___ its day"
- 38a. "Same Old Love" singer Selena ___
- 39a. Winter footwear
- 40a. U-turn from "WSW"
- 41a. Hydromassage locale
- 43a. Jimi Hendrix hairdo
- 45a. ___ fail (disaster, slangily)
- 46a. When a plane touchdown is expected: Abbr.
- 47a. Dream ___ (perfect group, perhaps)
- 51a. "Say ___ plastic" (refuse): 2 wds.
- 52a. Tram or metro alternative?
- 53a. Dog's "happy" tail movement
- 54a. ___ Lee, Marvel Comics legend
- 55a. Play the ponies
- 56a. "All's fair in love and ___"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.