Vine thats creepy and clingy Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
VINE THATS CREEPY AND CLINGY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 31A. Cream of broccoli ___ ("slurpy" dish)
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Rotating ceiling fixture
- 4a. "Raiders of the Lost ___" (Indiana Jones film)
- 7a. Steering wheel side, in a car
- 11a. Bart Simpson's grandpa, fondly
- 12a. Pinocchio's undoing
- 13a. United ___ Emirates
- 14a. Secretly loop in, in an email: Abbr.
- 15a. "___ on the dotted line, please"
- 16a. ___ Delevingne, English model and actress whose first catwalk appearance was at the 2011 London Fashion Week
- 17a. ___ Moss, British model and actress who headlined the Macdonald collection at the 1999 London Fashion Week
- 19a. ___ Parker, Jaden Smith's role in "The Karate Kid"
- 21a. Ice cream treat with toppings
- 23a. Prefix with "metry" for a high school math subject
- 26a. "Cruella" actress ___ Stone
- 29a. Hoppy drink with a frothy head
- ↶current30a. Vine that's "creepy" and "clingy"?
- 31a. Cream of broccoli ___ ("slurpy" dish)
- 32a. ___ Day (January holiday to celebrate the "I Have a Dream" orator): Abbr.
- 33a. "___ whiz!"
- 34a. Weekend comedy sketch show: Abbr.
- 35a. iPhone download, for short
- 37a. Common foil material
- 38a. ___ Chung, British model who debuted as a fashion designer at the 2019 London Fashion Week
- 40a. Detroit Pistons' league: Abbr.
- 42a. Calligraphy tool
- 43a. "Grand Theft ___ 6" (much-awaited game)
- 45a. Prefix that means "against"
- 48a. Seafarer's salutation
- 50a. ___ shot (police photograph)
- 53a. The "D" of DJ
- 54a. Keep ___ (remain silent)
- 55a. ___ Ben Canaan of "Exodus"
- 56a. Spanish "wave"
- 57a. "___ clear?" (strict parent's warning): 2 wds.
- 58a. One-thousandth of a yen, long ago
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.