Writer Dahl of Matilda Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
WRITER DAHL OF MATILDA 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 46A. "Bonjour, mes ___!" ("Hello, my friends!" in French)
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Navigator's sheet
- 4a. Keg fixture
- 7a. Sleeve filler
- 10a. "Have ___ at it!": 2 wds
- 11a. "House of the Dragon" network: Abbr.
- 12a. "___ an eye out..."
- 14a. Simba's chamber, perhaps
- 15a. Half-___ ("mourning" flag position)
- 16a. Mind that can be "a devil's workshop"
- 17a. "The Godfather" Actress Keaton
- 19a. ___ Dogg, "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper who performed at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 20a. Make a tight fist
- 22a. Cape wearer in a movie, perhaps
- 25a. Chinese spiritual "path"
- 26a. Actress Aniston, to her fans
- 29a. "Lose Yourself" rapper who performed at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 32a. "Me ___ You," Jojo Moyes novel
- 34a. Crux of the matter
- 35a. Dance move that depicts a sneezing hygiene
- 37a. Black ___ Peas, "Pump It" musical group who performed at the 2011 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 38a. "Crazy in Love" singer who performed at the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 41a. "That's a ___" ("That's for sure")
- ↶current44a. Writer Dahl of "Matilda"
- 46a. "Bonjour, mes ___!" ("Hello, my friends!" in French)
- 47a. Environmental activist Brockovich
- 48a. Irritate immensely
- 51a. State-controlling administrative group, for short
- 52a. ___-and-found
- 53a. "32 Flavors" singer DiFranco
- 54a. Alias initials
- 55a. Wide-mouthed wonder
- 56a. Scotland's "young fellow"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.