Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Arrange, as a dinner table
- 4a. "What ___ you doing tomorrow?"
- 7a. Nile viper
- 10a. Like medicines that are swallowed
- 12a. Morning drops on plants
- 13a. Icky sticky stuff
- 14a. Hairy Himalayan giant of lore
- 15a. (1/4) Rick Astley lyrics - "Never gonna ___...": 3 wds.
- 18a. Costing zero dollars, say
- 20a. Well-informed about
- 21a. (2/4) Rick Astley lyrics - "..
- 25a. Present perfect or future perfect, e.g.
- 26a. Went for a jog, say
- 27a. What one atones for
- 30a. Off-road wheels: Abbr.
- 31a. Hamburger meat
- 33a. Either end of a magnet
- 34a. Jump with ___ (glee)
- 35a. Bit of butter, say
- 36a. "Aloha!"
- 37a. (3/4) Rick Astley lyrics - "..
- 40a. Santa Monica tourist attraction
- 42a. Major oil group: Abbr.
- 43a. (4/4) Rick Astley lyrics - "and ___...": 2 wds.
- 46a. Large, rectangular Apple?
- 50a. Black-and-white soccer item
- 51a. Edges of skirts
- 52a. Star's ride to a movie premiere, briefly
- 53a. Greek god of war
- 54a. Feminine suffix for "lion" or "leopard"
- 55a. Dessert often cooled on a windowsill
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.