CelebrityGet Me Out of Here British TV series 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CELEBRITYGET ME OUT OF HERE BRITISH TV SERIES 2 WDS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 38|"___ CELEBRITYD...GET ME OUT OF HERE!" (BRITISH TV SERIES): 2 WDS.|IMA.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1|Alternative to dial-up: Abbrd.|Dsl.
- 1d. Alternative to dial-up: Abbr.
- 2d. Yellowfin tuna, on a menu
- 3d. Computer memory abbreviation
- 4|Shoplifting or burglary, ed.g.|Theft.
- 4d. Shoplifting or burglary, e.g.
- 5d. Morning run, often
- 6d. Felt some pain
- 7d. Paint finish choice
- 8d. ___ and kin (relatives)
- 9d. Actress Longoria of "The Young and the Restless"
- 10d. Fitness trainer's workplace, for short
- 12d. "The ___," 1928 comedy film starring Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp as a clown
- 15d. Singer Fonsi of "Despacito"
- 19d. 1931 romantic comedy film by Charlie Chaplin for which he composed the music: 2 wds.
- 19|1931 romantic comedy film by Charlie Chaplin for which he composed the music: 2 wdsd.|Citylights.
- 20d. Jackson 5 hairdo
- 21d. Overwhelming defeat
- 22d. ___-effective (economical)
- 26d. Shoe-wiping spot
- 28d. Be a ___ (be very funny)
- 29d. Frittata ingredients
- 30d. 5th position holder in a calendar
- 32d. Optimist's feeling
- 34d. In need of a nap
- 38d. "___ Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" (British TV series): 2 wds.
- 38|"___ Celebrityd...Get Me Out of Here!" (British TV series): 2 wds.|Ima.
- 40d. "The ___ Dictator," 1940 satirical comedy film by Charlie Chaplin that was also his first true sound film
- 41d. It may be right or acute
- 43d. The "M" of MB
- 44d. "Head ___ heels in love"
- 45d. Eraser crumb site
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.