Central South American country with two capitals La Paz executive and Sucre constitutional Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CENTRAL SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRY WITH TWO CAPITALS LA PAZ EXECUTIVE AND SUCRE CONSTITUTIONAL 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 40A. Snaky swimmer
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. At ___ Majesty's service
- 4a. "___ in the charger" (common instruction)
- 8a. "My bad!"
- 12a. Santana's "___ Como Va"
- 13a. Prolonged unconscious state
- 14a. Swedish furniture brand
- 15a. Grad school exam: Abbr.
- 16a. Southern African country with two capitals, Mbabane (executive) and Lobamba (legislative)
- 18a. "To thine own ___ be true"
- 20a. Website that sells DIY products
- 21a. Actors Schwimmer and Bailie
- 25a. Eastern European country whose current capital is Tbilisi and historical capital is Kutaisi
- 28a. Pull an all-nighter, say
- 32a. Apply gently
- 33a. Catwalk spot
- 35a. Prefix with "pad" or "copter"
- 36a. Investigate further
- 38a. Central South American country with two capitals, La Paz (executive) and Sucre (constitutional)
- 40a. Snaky swimmer
- 42a. Ctrl+Alt+___
- 43a. "Cancel previous command" on a computer
- 44a. Aviation related prefix
- 47a. Prefix with "potent" or "present"
- 49a. Remy and Stuart Little, for two
- 52a. Alias letters
- 54a. Shower from the sky
- 55a. Truth or ___ (party game)
- 56a. ___ Lanka, Asian island country with two capitals, Colombo (executive) and Kotte (legislative)
- 57a. Place a wager on
- 58a. Not outgoing
- 59a. Breakfast meat
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.