Digit at the end of a stocking Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
DIGIT AT THE END OF A STOCKING 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Fashionable and classy
- 2d. Villain's foe
- 3d. One of the Great Lakes
- 4d. "Oktober" follower to mean a German celebration
- 5d. Not even tipsy
- 6d. Blush target
- 7d. Santa ___, California
- 8d. "Neither this ___ that"
- 9d. Filled with wonder
- 10d. Wander about (anagram of "over")
- 11d. Eye drop?
- 17d. ___ Lessing, "The Golden Notebook" author who is the recipient of the 2007 Nobel Prize in Literature
- 20d. Skin eruption
- 22d. Jay-Z's genre
- 24d. ___ o' shanter (Scottish cap)
- 25d. ___-fi ("Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" genre)
- 26d. Royal Navy letters
- 27d. Aah's partner
- 28d. Prefix with "cycle" or "directional"
- 29d. ___-noir (film genre)
- 30d. Balloon filler
- 31d. Decorative vase
- 32d. Author Harper of "Go Set a Watchman"
- 34d. Energy source for some panels
- 35d. ___-80 (early home computer): Abbr.
- 38d. Tonic's partner
- 39d. Singer DiFranco of "Untouchable Face"
- 41d. "Red Sorghum" author who is the recipient of the 2012 Nobel Prize in Literature: 2 wds.
- 42d. TV commercials, for short
- 43d. Willy in "Free Willy"
- 44d. Keep it ___ (be honest)
- 45d. The Rock and Roll ___ of Fame
- 46d. BTS fan base
- 47d. "Pal," in Sydney
- 48d. "___ I care": 2 wds.
- 49d. ___ Scotia, province in Canada
- 50d. Black gemstone, usually
- 52d. Take a chair
- ↶current53d. Digit at the end of a stocking
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.