Donkeys dinner perhaps Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
DONKEYS DINNER PERHAPS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 34A. Pixar's lost clownfish
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Parent celebrated in May, lovingly
- 4a. Smartphone feature that's invaluable while traveling: Abbr.
- 7a. Auction offer
- 10a. Make changes to, as a news article
- 12a. It's a question of identity?
- 13a. Bride or groom's words: 2 wds.
- 14a. Drink in a cellar, often
- 15a. "___-hoo! Look over here!"
- 16a. Comedian's funny or punny line
- 17a. Cynthia ___, actress who portrayed Emily Dickinson in the 2016 film "A Quiet Passion"
- 19a. Kevin Durant's organization: Abbr.
- 21a. "___ got the whole world in his hands..."
- 23a. Sir ___ Newton, famed physicist
- 27a. Animal that often sleeps upside down
- 29a. Lady Liberty's "flaming" object
- 30a. California's ___ Alto
- ↶current32a. Donkey's dinner, perhaps
- 34a. Pixar's lost clownfish
- 35a. Angle that's less than 90 degrees, say
- 37a. Competed in a 5K, say
- 39a. Fix a hem or a seam
- 40a. ___ O'Donnell, actor who portrayed Ernest Hemingway in the 1996 film "In Love and War"
- 41a. Locale for a butterfly stroke
- 43a. Choose, with "for"
- 45a. Willem ___, actor who portrayed T.S
- 49a. ___ Cusack, actor who portrayed Edgar Allan Poe in the 2012 film "The Raven"
- 52a. Summertime heat-beating appliances: Abbr.
- 55a. Wind chime sound
- 56a. Martian's transport: Abbr.
- 57a. Cat-evading rodent
- 58a. Early Peru inhabitant
- 59a. Playground running game
- 60a. Ask too many personal questions, say
- 61a. It's a must-have!
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.