Hornbills bill Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HORNBILLS BILL 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 29D. Be extremely angry
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Public transport
- 2d. Egyptian cobra
- 3d. ___-haw (donkey's bray)
- 4d. Alyssa ___, '80s child actor popular for her role in the film "Commando"
- 5d. Similar in nature
- 6d. X, in ancient Rome
- 7d. Witchy woman
- 8d. ___ Haim, '80s child actor popular for his role in the film "Lucas"
- 9d. "Right Now (Na Na Na)" singer
- 10d. "___ Factor" (popular reality game show)
- 11d. "Ed, Edd n ___" (animated series)
- 16d. "Let sleeping dogs ___"
- 19d. Sweetheart, informally
- 20d. Price negotiation abbreviation
- 21d. Actress Claire of "The Crown"
- 22d. Baby powder ingredient
- 23d. Software's test version
- 26d. Onion's relative (rhymes with "meek")
- 27d. Ditto
- ↶current28d. Hornbill's bill
- 29d. Be extremely angry
- 30d. ___ Savage, '80s child actor popular for his role in the film "The Princess Bride"
- 35d. Cat-___-tails (whip): Hyph.
- 36d. Grammy winner ___-Manuel Miranda
- 37d. Role for Fran Drescher, or a nursery employee
- 41d. Winter Olympics equipment, maybe
- 42d. Prayerful agreement
- 43d. Tofu's bean
- 44d. Needing stitches
- 45d. "With regard to," in a memo: 2 wds.
- 47d. "Selling like ___ cakes"
- 48d. Spring month, for short
- 49d. Space between teeth
- 50d. ___ Lovelace, programming pioneer
- 51d. Agree with one's head?
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.