Thimble Theatres Olive Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THIMBLE THEATRES OLIVE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 32A. "Dig in!"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "___, humbug!"
- 4a. Algebra or geometry, for short
- 8a. Place to get an espresso
- 12a. Fair ___ (copyright term)
- 13a. Swedish furnishing giant
- 14a. Gave the go-ahead
- 15a. ___ Bee (academic competition)
- 17a. "The ___ Not Taken"
- 18a. Gandalf portrayer McKellen
- 19a. ___ Thomas, '80s child actor popular for his role in the film "E.T
- 20a. Frequently
- 23a. "The ___ Who Could Fly" (1986 film)
- 24a. ___ constrictor
- 25a. The ___ Twins, '80s child actors popular for their role in the TV series "Full House"
- 28a. Lifelong buddy: Abbr.
- ↶current31a. Thimble Theatre's Olive ___
- 32a. "Dig in!"
- 33a. Spain's continent, for short
- 34a. Gary ___, '80s child actor popular for his role in the sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes"
- 38a. French for "soul"
- 39a. "Just Do It" brand
- 40a. The "A" in FAQ
- 42a. Sean ___, '80s child actor popular for his role in the film "The Goonies"
- 45a. Fountain pen's liquid
- 46a. Apollo 11 landing site
- 47a. Alyson ___, '80s child actor popular for her role in the film "My Stepmother Is an Alien"
- 52a. Charlotte Bronte's "Jane ___"
- 53a. Nashville's Grand Ole ___
- 54a. Ruckus or commotion
- 55a. Grandmother, informally
- 56a. "Three," in Italy
- 57a. Bachelor's home
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.