Jack in the childrens toy Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
JACK IN THE CHILDRENS TOY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 17A. Snowy day footwear
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Cheetah's marking
- 5a. Big ___ Wolf (fairy tale villain)
- 8a. "American" suburban tree
- 11a. Organ that smells
- 12a. Unfocused photo, say
- 13a. Flamboyant, feathery neckwear with a fancy dress
- 14a. Stare at rudely
- 15a. ___ Headey, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" actress
- ↶current16a. Jack-in-the-___ (children's toy)
- 17a. Snowy day footwear
- 18a. Hip hop duo whose songs "Hey Ya!" and "The Way You Move" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100
- 20a. "Entourage" and "Westworld" network: Abbr.
- 22a. ___ in stone (unchangeable)
- 23a. Dry ___ (wood problem)
- 26a. Out of the ordinary, say
- 28a. "I'm all ___!" ("I'm listening!")
- 32a. ___ Eyed Peas, group whose songs "I Gotta Feeling" and "Boom Boom Pow" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100
- 34a. ___ Vandelay, fictional character invented by George Costanza on "Seinfeld"
- 37a. Lavish with flowers, say
- 38a. Someone to look up to?
- 39a. The ___, "Hey Jude" band that held the top five spots on the Billboard Hot 100 simultaneously in 1964
- 41a. "Catch-22" pilot whose name is hidden in "sorry"
- 44a. "You can contact us ___ email" (through)
- 45a. Group whose songs "Night Fever" and "Stayin' Alive" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100: 2 wds.
- 49a. Ancient harp-like instrument
- 52a. Do a thespian's job
- 53a. "Hey," at sea
- 55a. Rich supply of ore
- 57a. Density symbol
- 58a. Colt's mother
- 59a. Be an ___ book (be easy to understand)
- 60a. Actor ___ Cheadle who plays War Machine in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 61a. Band whose songs "Savage Love" and "Dynamite" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100: Abbr.
- 62a. Casino city near Lake Tahoe
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.