Miss school teacher on the TV show Little House on the Prairie played by Charlotte Stewart Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MISS SCHOOL TEACHER ON THE TV SHOW LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE PLAYED BY CHARLOTTE STEWART 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 43A. Second-best bowling score
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Beachcomber's shade
- 4a. Caught ___ guard (surprised)
- 7a. Sailor's "Mayday!"
- 10a. Dollop of goo (anagram of "blog")
- 12a. Miner's unearthing
- 13a. Bumper to bumper consequence, perhaps
- 14a. Greek "I"
- 15a. "___ Me With Your Best Shot"
- 16a. "Piece of cake!"
- 17a. Mr
- 19a. Zest and ___
- 21a. Rapper and father of Blue Ivy Carter: Hyph.
- 23a. Ben ___, Spanish teacher on the TV show "Community," played by Ken Jeong
- 27a. Paperless exam?
- 28a. Police car warning
- 29a. Antlered animal found in Colorado
- 32a. Like hair that's pink or blue
- 34a. "Payment pending" letters
- 35a. Meat in a steak or burger, often
- 37a. Fanged reptile near the Nile
- 40a. Miss ___, school teacher on the TV show "Little House on the Prairie," played by Charlotte Stewart
- 43a. Second-best bowling score
- 46a. Shape, as bangs
- 47a. Actor Gosling of "The Gray Man"
- 48a. Yale reunion attendee
- 50a. Mr
- 54a. Dusk, to a poet
- 55a. Playfully taunt, say
- 56a. "___ Barbie girl, in the Barbie world," lyrics by Aqua: 2 wds.
- 57a. Ants on a ___ (snack)
- 58a. Sonic the Hedgehog's company
- 59a. "Hey, you!" in Havana
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.