The weekends almost here letters Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE WEEKENDS ALMOST HERE LETTERS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 2D. Skin softening plant
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "The weekend's almost here!" letters
- 2d. Skin softening plant
- 3d. Make a ___ of (jot down)
- 4d. Partner of "aah"
- 5d. Miss ___, elementary school teacher on the TV show "The Magic School Bus," voiced by Lily Tomlin
- 6d. Lavish celebration
- 7d. Word before "anemone" and "urchin"
- 8d. Carry-___ (light luggage)
- 9d. Where a pig mucks around
- 11d. Country music instrument
- 13d. New ___ (India's capital)
- 18d. Football field unit
- 20d. Conference room coolers: Abbr.
- 22d. "Yippee!"
- 24d. Actress Grande from "Sam & Cat," to fans
- 25d. Prefix indicating modernity
- 26d. Antelope that may be spotted near a zebra
- 29d. Fall back?
- 30d. Martial arts master Bruce
- 31d. Professor ___, criminal defense teacher in the TV show "How To Get Away With Murder," played by Viola Davis
- 33d. Karl Marx's "___ Kapital"
- 36d. President who is Teddy's cousin: Abbr.
- 38d. Mall indulgence?
- 39d. Deals with a parking ticket, say
- 41d. Christmas wish ___ (letters to Santa)
- 42d. Awards show host
- 44d. 1:2 or 3:4, e.g.
- 45d. Hero, to a villain
- 48d. Snake-like fish
- 49d. Sign before Virgo
- 51d. "Hansel and Gretel" witch, for one
- 52d. "R.O.C.K in the ___," song by John Mellencamp
- 53d. Actress Issa of "Vengeance"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.