Musician and songwriter Yoko Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
MUSICIAN AND SONGWRITER YOKO 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Trap spun by a spider
- 2d. Cochlea's organ
- 3d. Letter trio after "R" that's a guy's name
- 4d. Arm or leg, for one
- 5d. Eminem, ___ Marshall Bruce Mathers III (alias letters)
- 6d. Sleeping spot on a train that sounds like "birth"
- 7d. Stage name for the "What About Us" singer whose real name is Alecia Beth Moore Hart
- 8d. Light switch position
- 9d. High-speed Internet access option: Abbr.
- 12d. Kazakhstan's continent
- 15d. Nancy Drew's boyfriend
- 16d. Carry out orders
- 20d. Drink really quickly, as beer
- 21d. Glasgow girl
- 22d. Cincinnati's state
- 23d. South African currency
- 24d. Book reviewer's rating unit
- 27d. Hamburg's river
- 29d. Slangy denial
- 30d. Word of disgust
- 31d. Memorial Day month
- 33d. ___ Perry, stage name for the "Dark Horse" singer whose real name is Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
- 35d. "What ___ you expect?"
- 36d. Deeply desire, with "for"
- 41d. Tributes in verse
- 43d. Kind of mustard named for a French city
- 44d. Stage name for the lead vocalist for U2 whose real name is Paul David Hewson
- 45d. Courtroom promise
- 47d. Actor ___ Sprouse of "Riverdale"
- 48d. Blacken on a grill
- 49d. The "I" in TMI, for short
- 50d. Big ___ Wolf, fairy tale villain
- 52d. "Live and ___ live"
- 53d. Spill the ___ (gossip)
- ↶current54d. Musician and songwriter Yoko
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.