Sitarist Shankar Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SITARIST SHANKAR 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Just fine, at NASA: Hyph.
- 2d. Pirate's drink
- 3d. "Driving ___Daisy"
- 4d. Muscat native
- 5d. Big name in oil
- 6d. Fade out, as a trail: 2 wds.
- 7d. Bracelet bit
- 8d. Sitarist Shankar
- 9d. Dry, as a bone
- 10d. "Jersey Shore" network: Abbr.
- 18d. Flock moms
- 19d. ___ de Janeiro
- 22d. Summer coolers: Abbr.
- 23d. Former nuclear organization: Abbr.
- 24d. Expression used when freezing
- 25d. Muscle used for rowing, for short
- 27d. Sweetheart, informally
- 28d. It's displayed in a gallery
- 29d. Hawaiian wreath of flowers
- 31d. To look at
- 32d. Run the engine
- 34d. Baseball great Willie
- 37d. Took for a trial run
- 39d. Brag
- 40d. "___, set, go!"
- 41d. Popular beverage at a coffee shop
- 42d. Bundle of cotton
- 43d. Race track shape, often
- 45d. Small amount
- 46d. Trucker on a radio, informally
- 47d. James ___, Opera singer who was known for his Richard Wagner performances
- 48d. RBG's field
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.