UK Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
UK 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Fingers-on-shoulder kind of touch
- 2d. Palette selection
- 3d. "You ___ what you eat"
- 4d. Transcendentalist poet Emerson's middle name
- 5d. Michael Caine's title
- 6d. Get out of bed
- 7d. King with a "golden touch"
- 8d. Role in a play
- 9d. Dunkable cookie
- 10d. Little mischief makers
- 12d. ___ Bunche, Harvard alum and political scientist who received the 1950 Nobel Peace Prize
- 18d. Large tourist transport
- 20d. Actress Patricia ___ of "Hud"
- 21d. Al ___, Harvard alum and 45th U.S
- 22d. ___-view mirror
- 24d. "I'm speechless!"
- 26d. "That," in Spain
- 28d. Boyfriend
- 29d. ___ Lock (laptop key)
- 31d. "Star Wars" heroine
- 33d. Clickable pictures on a desktop
- 34d. Torah teacher
- 35d. Service charge
- 40d. Canon's competitor
- 41d. Swiss army ___
- 43d. Citrus-flavored instant drink
- 44d. A dog may bury one
- 45d. Loaded, like a chocolate cake
- 47d. ___ Dae-Jung, ex-professor at Harvard and former President of South Korea who received the 2000 Nobel Peace Prize
- 49d. Used a barcalounger
- 50d. Chatterbox's "gift"
- 51d. Keebler cookie figure
- ↶current52d. U.K
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.